Trinità dei Monti
The church of the Trinità dei Monti was begun in 1485 for the French order of the Minims; it was later damaged during Napoleon’s occupation of Rome. The unusual 16th-century façade has a double staircase by Domenico Fontana and twin bell towers probably designed by Giacomo della Porta.
42 x 32 cm
22 x 28 cm
Archival pigment print on 100% cotton paper